Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys

I would have a few parts for sale.
-428 Ram Air unit: used original upper lid and used base + reproduction inner lid + used seal (upper lid and and base were sand blasted not painted yet)
-used 70 front door panels, they were blue originally but repainted black, really nice condition, easily grade "A" in my opinion hard to find in this condition lately
-brand new Mike Maier subframe connector ( the paper says it is for 67-68 Cougar) it is discontinued item not available anymore.
-Mercury dog dish hubcaps 2 different style caps. 3 sets from showroom to good conditions

The parts are located in Hungary. I collected a bunch of parts from the USA the last 15 years, these are left in my garage. I sold my car so I don't need these parts anymore. It looks like nobody interested here in Europe about these parts so I offer here too. The shipping might be a little costly to send back to the States but I have not checked yet with any shipping companies.
Please pm me if you are interested and I provide pictures upon requests.

Thank you.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have a new set of 69 reproduction rocker panel moulding also for sale

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Guys

Sorry for not replying messages. I was away for long time due to a job abroad had no time for cars at all.
For some reason I did not even get any notes from this website about the private messages.
I just read all those private messages.
The ram air unit is still for sale.
I will get some fresh pics today afternoon.
I would like to get 1500usd for the set including shipping back to USA.

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
I have a customer in Germany that needs the rocker moulding and I would like to purchase the Ram Air. Please email pictures to orders(at)cougarpartscatalog.com

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don
I sold the rocker moulding 2 weeks ago. Email sent with the ram air pics.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts