Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy New Year every one!
I just wanted to wish every one a good year. The last year, 2010 was a good year for me and I plan to make 2011 even better.
Some of my 2010 blessings were,
1, I worked all year and made very good money.
2, I spent my first year in my new home.
3, Helped put on the best Prowl with many others from Cascade Cougar Club.
4, Became a Granddad to a sweet little girl.
And oh so many more things. I hope your year was good and no mater what lets all try to make 2011 better then 2010.
:beer::wave::beer:

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'd like to 2nd that Happy New Year to ALL the Cougar people. Thanks for all the help in 2010.
I'll be looking for more in 2011 I'm sure. Please all be safe and have a great time....

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
You bettcha! May this year be better than all the others! Cheers, be healthy! Anythig else is just icing on the cake!

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Me three...except I'm fourth here...I am hoping all my friends here have a great New Year and my wife's hip surgery on Tuesday goes well. Pat Price

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Me five!! Happy New Year everyone

·
Registered
309 Posts
me six,,, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!! Life is so good, a good wife, three kids, ten grandkids and a COUGAR (and a mistress at that)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Reflection on the past year should always inspire us to be thankful for all the blessings we have and to give our all to making the new year even better for those whom we can. Blessings to all in the coming year. Two grandkids in 2010 and two on the way for 2011. A new full time position starting in Feb. A great start to a new season of life. kevind

·
Premium Member
4,159 Posts
Happy New Year to my fellow Cougarholics!!
Hey you stole my Line! :lol2:
here's to all my friends here on MCN and to the ones I have not met yet!!
:beer::beer:
Juli :smooch:

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
Same to you all, and nice encouraging blessings badcatt. Hope we all have a great promising new year.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Happy New Year..

·
Registered
384 Posts
Hey all in CougarLand. Have a safe and healthy 2011, because with those two in place you can get the rest!

Another new year for me to try and get a GTE.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts