Premium Member
4,159 Posts
:beer: :beer:
same to you Brian!!
Juli :smooch:

·
Registered
568 Posts
That was thoughtful of you Brian and I'd like to wish you Happy Holidays too. But I think your real gift to us will come in about a month when you raise the bar on Cougar prices on national TV. I plan to be there to witness the event.

Roy

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Happy Holidays to you to Brian. I agree with Roy, very thoughtful and the real gift will be when Gunner goes across the block at BJ. :) John

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Merry Christmas

·
Contributing Member
1,011 Posts
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Good Luck at Barret Jackson. We will all be watching and rooting for you.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
I considered it my responsibility to personally stimulate the U.S. economy with my seasonal purchases.

I am here to help.

·
Premium Member
4,116 Posts
My Christmas wish is that our next year bring us all the best we could hope for.
Marry Christmas all!

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I know it's quite late; but a belated very Merry Christmas to all of you. Christmas has been very 'different' around the Dawg house this year.... we've celebrated Christmas in a short-term rental apartment since 3 days before Christmas Eve, while waiting for "the schedule" to come up for us to get a new electrical entrance panel to replace the storm-damaged mess existant. Hopefully before New Year's.

My the Blessings of Jesus' birth shine down upon all of us, and may 2011 bring us a better year.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts