Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just sending a wish to have a good one, I like the forum, alot of good guys here.

Rick

·
Contributing Sr Motorhead
5,470 Posts
Who's this Logan character?

Is he the guy who just traded a Lightning truck for a minivan? He could have at least gotten a new Marauder if he needed a place for child seats.

Anyway Logan,

Happy Birthday!!!

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Awwww.... geeeeeeez.... They noticed. I'm touched. :)

Thanks Guys...

Cougrrcj, Driving the minivan has just about driven me bonkers this week. This weekend the wife is transitioning to the minivan (She has to "get used" to it), I'll at least be driving the 200hp Taurus until July...

Why July? Because as soon as the order banks opened on the Marauder, I had my order in that day. I should have one of the first marauders off the line.

I'm also working on the design of a new "sister" site to this one... (mercurymarauder.net) It should be unveiled and online within a month or so.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FELIZ CUMPLEANOS!!! uhhhh Parle Vu Francois?

you talking about me??? :eek2:

Attachments

·
5,470 Posts
Logan's Marauder...

Logan,

I have but two words to say to you...

BITE ME!!! ;)

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Happy B-Day Logan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The days get longer and the years get shorter.... Go figure.

Have some cake and relax:D

Don

·
5,470 Posts
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is he the guy who just traded a Lightning truck for a minivan?

Time to change your signature!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Naaaah,

He won't change it for the minivan, but I'm sure he'll change it to read Marauder #1 or some such once he gets that! ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts