Mercury Cougar Owners banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Don advised me that this is a well known car and as a prospective bidder, any and all info is helpful. The main question I have is actually an opinion question. If this was your car, would you have it reupholstered or would you leave it as is?

Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
It would be a crime against humanity to do that to this particular car. It's an amazing time capsule and needs to be curated like the museum piece it is.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone,

Don advised me that this is a well known car and as a prospective bidder, any and all info is helpful. The main question I have is actually an opinion question. If this was your car, would you have it reupholstered or would you leave it as is?

Thanks in advance :)

The interiors clean enough with just enough wear to leave it as is. This isnt the type of car to be boughtband driven. This is so ething that would be in a private collection. the originality as a survivor helps with the value.

·
Registered
937 Posts
The car is mine and I am happy to answer any and all questions. Don has my contact and can share it with you. Good Luck!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The car is mine and I am happy to answer any and all questions. Don has my contact and can share it with you. Good Luck!

Beautiful car Joe. Don spoke very highly of it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts