Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my second cougar. This time around its a 1968 XR7 J code 302/4bbl, AT,AC,PDB,PS upper and lower consoles. Lime frost with a black vinyl top and dark green leather interior. Very good shape. Some new carpet, seat covers and a paint job would make this thing show worthy. Cant wait its going to be fun.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I dream of the day I add my second Cougar! Congrats on the addition to the garage! Don't forget to post pics...

·
Supporting Vendor
1,014 Posts
Congrats on the new Cougar. Give us a call when you need some parts. I'm only a couple hours south of you.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the green one is up on jack stands thats why it looks higher. Once i get the new brakes on it i will get some real good shots.

·
Premium Member
2,471 Posts
Congratulations. Are we going to see you and one of your Cougars in Port Angeles next weekend for the Mustang & Cougar show?

·
Premium Member
2,471 Posts
Port Angeles across the street from the Red Lion. Show is on Sunday. Check our website www.cascadecougarclub.com for Saturday and Sunday caravan information. Some of us will go over Saturday afternoon and stay at the Red Lion. Check www.northolympicmustangs.com for show details.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts