Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seen my first 68 GT-E in person!

I was in Pleasanton this weekend for the goodguys car show here in Cali and counldn't believe what I found at the show a 68 GT-E. This is the first time I have seen one in real life.

This car was the cleanest cougar "I" have ever seen. Hands down. Wonderful Cougar!

It made my week to see it.:D

·
Registered
179 Posts
I saw one at Route 66 in Berdoo last Sept and another at Knotts Berry Farm this April. They're awesome!
Mark

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
ya i featured it in TCCN story covering the route 66 story last year. really nice car and the restomod next to it was almost as nice.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I think you might be talking about my Cougar, it's brown 68 with a black wing and scoop. I was sitting with the guy with the "G" for a while. It's got a 5.0/AOD with a Trickflow intake.
Mark

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
Yep sure was youwere not around when i took the shots and did the facts. but your car was in TCCN. Didnt even know it did you? Not every day you get your car shown in a national magazine.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Is it online anywhere? I'd like to check it out.
Mark

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
sorry unfourtanatly the articles i write do to space constraints usually are not kept in the classic cougar network. if you truly wish to get a copy and are a member of TCCN go to tccn mail and ask steve eitzen for a copy if he still has it he may send you a copy. tell him it is the route 66 show in san berdo done by greg demott.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts