Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I'm not sure if this is BS or not but this came accross my desktop this week. Entertaining none the least.

To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of Coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Coke will
help loosen grease stains.

also if you poor coke on your windshield it will eat the bugs right off of
it...

To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a
crumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coke.
(I'm not sure how the foil holds onto the Coke)

To clean corrosion from car battery terminals:
Pour a can of Coke over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.

To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coke to the
rusted bolt for several minutes.

We drink this stuff?

·
Registered
75 Posts
don't forget the classic...........

pour a 2 liter of coke into the toilet and let it sit overnight - it will clean the bowl for you.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
I dont feel so bad now after these revolations, the doctor just last week banned me from all soda pop. At least he said I can still have some beer!! mm

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
I've tried this alot, and it works awesome. Fill a glass almost half full with Coke, then fill the rest in with RUM.

Rick

·
Registered
669 Posts
Who the hell tried all these things in the first place? Pouring coke into your laundry! Did you ever say, hey let me try pouring coke on the windshield of my Cougar and see what it does!! Kinda makes you go hmmmnm.:confused:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Coke aparently will also do wonders if you pour a little into your cylinders after leaving you car in storage for years and years. Pour about a half ounce in each cylinder, let sit over night, start car. Don't let it sit too long. After all it is coke and it will prolly dissolve your block like it dissolves anything else you put into it.
I wouldn't do it personally. But my mechanic (father) has told me countless times that it works.

Shep

1 - 10 of 10 Posts