Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting my old high school friends 68 xr-7 GT next week...looking forward to it and getting to know all you here on the forum (I am new here) Hope you all have a good Christmas and I'll be asking lots of questions soon... I have had 3 67 cougars in the past and now have a 69 dodge charger...and this 68 xr-7 gt will finish the collection!
chris

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Killer.. welcome aboard man. lots of good info on this site and youll get to know plenty of use im sure lol. good to have another Southern California guy on here as well. Maybe ill see the cat around at a show one day. Bobs Big Boy comes to mind.. lol

·
Registered
763 Posts
Well well, a dodge charger 69 also, great car. What's under the hood, are you a member of dodgecharger.net also? I am, known as Mister Bungle over there...
Welcome abord.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dodge Charger

Yep, I love that site...works a lot like this one! I have a 69 Charger with a pretty stout small block in it...it's a 318 block, 360 J code heads, ported, polished and all that, edelbrock 550 sitting on an M1 intake...has headers/dual to the axle...pushes about 350HP....will give the cougar a run for the money...on dodge-charger.com I am known as cooter davenchris...haha, glad to be aboard!

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Hi Chris, welcome to the forum, I saw a dodge charger in a cruise rental place and mistook it for a cougar, embarrasing moment for me, still posted a pic on this forum and asked what year cougar it was, oh well, thats was many posts ago, now I know better, I think. :)

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Silly girl!:p:

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Sweet of you, if I remember I got a 'nice' e-mail from you pointing out my error, I does not forget deze tings.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts