Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems a few of us Cougar folk are haveing to make a move recently. Me too. Must be this weird economic condition the country is in right now. Anyway, I have already had a couple of my nice items comitted to sell and have mentioned the two Cougar projects with their respective parts in the "cats for sale" section. Now I am letting you folks know that I will be letting go of several of my excess parts to make the move easier and more practical as I will have less space in the next house. I will list the major items but is is better to e-mail me directly to ask if I have something you need. Mostly 69/70 items, body and trim, interior pieces, a couple of good FMX's, and 351w engines and parts. Some aftermarket High Performance stuff as well. Some vintage autolite garage items might have to go as well. If I have something you need we can deal and the rest goes on E-bay over the next several months. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
906 Posts
hey, do you have an extra grill for a 69? I need the center peice and a passenger side grill. What's your email address by the way?

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Some vintage autolite garage items..? Sounds neat, What are they?

I am looking for the deck-lid trim. and right rear wheel well trim. Also the hard to find XR7 emblem that goes on the left C-pillar. Lets see.... A rear bumper and rear valence too. I really want to get the last two items "new" or straight old ones.

Where are ya moving to?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FORGOT MY E-MAIL ADDRESS

Sorry everyone. I appreciate the responses and forgot to include my e-mail address. If i miss someone then please e-mail me. thanks "catfans".

[email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts