105 Posts
it is xr7-g, s code

·
Registered
2,400 Posts

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
Seller of the big block "G" did himself no favors by forgetting to mention that it was a Hertz DSO in the title and original text. If I was the owner of that blue J-Code, I'd be demanding my money back on that Ziebart rustproofing job. Yikes!

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Seller of the big block "G" did himself no favors by forgetting to mention that it was a Hertz DSO in the title and original text. If I was the owner of that blue J-Code, I'd be demanding my money back on that Ziebart rustproofing job. Yikes!
Must have been stored in a swamp from the looks of things.

·
11,000 Posts

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Somebody snatched it up at the 25K , I myself was fighting the temptation and looking to find the way to come up with the $$. This was a good price for a rare car if the condition is as the seller stated. I think it was a no brainer when you compare it to other G cars that have been for sale. I would of liked to see under carriage pics and then see it in person. This G was very tempting !

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
11,000 Posts
Not sure if you read the description or looked at the pictures but the price was low in my opinion for a good solid driver with tired paint and interior.

Is this the new price level for G's?
Hertzs' usually demanded a premium.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts