Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anybody's interested in attending this show I will be bringing my Cougars and it would be great to have a showing of a bunch of them. Last year there was about 200 cars and many clubs and the proceeds all go to charity. 10- a car load and the public is admitted free. It starts 8-9ish and ends around 1 pm. Date is Sunday May 18th. Its at Canada College (I couldnt get the curly que over the a) Redwood City. It is a great event and wont take up your entire Sunday. Eric

·
Registered
188 Posts
If I can complete the wiring upgrade by then, I'll be there.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Its at Canada College (I couldnt get the curly que over the a) Eric
I think the curly thing goes over the n. To put the curly thing over the n, you have to press and hold the "Alt" key. While still holding down the Alt key, press "164" using the right hand side numbers. AFTER you press 164, let go of the Alt key. Then you'll have your ñ.
For an ã, you use Alt 0227.
However,
It seems like you must write this in a separate letter and then copy and paste it here. For some reason unknown to me, using the alt key (here at this site) works sometimes and sometimes not. It kicks you out of the message you're trying to write.

·
Registered
188 Posts
ñ...I cheated

·
Registered
627 Posts
Eric,

We should get this event on our calendar. W/GHMC in Suisun City the SAC guys may want to go there while us local bay area stray cats will go to Redwood City. Something for everyone :)

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
I just got back from Nor Cals meeting and got a flyer for this event I do believe it is 15.00 per car. I will try and make it sounds like fun!
Juli:wave:

·
Registered
188 Posts
If I can find a babysitter :)1poke:grandma?) then I'll be there...

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Reminder of the car show on Sunday! I am going to bring both cats and it would be nice to have good turnout of Cougars. I am coming from SF and will meet a buddy who has a 58 Edsil convertible (when was the last time you saw one of those?) I will be there around 9 o'clock and show ends at 1pm which gives plenty of time to see the many makes of cars.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts