Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Contributing Sr Motorhead
5,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have updated my previous post (AlphaCat Update, Part ?) with a link to the photo gallery for pics showing the new subrame connector pics, wheel pics and so forth. To view the pics, just hit the 'My Gallery' inscription in my signature line below.

Please leave comments!

·
5,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Shameless ^bump^

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Ok, I'll comment! Looks like it's coming together quite nicley! Looks like the way I had planned on connecting the frames together although I wont have to bend mine out to catch the rear torque boxes since the rear rails will be closer together.

The mouse reminds me how mad my brother was when he put the NEW headliner in his 69 Mach and the mouse that got in it and ate it up before the next spring. Hes still mad.

Ok, the wheels. All I can say is I'm glad you like em. There not bad but not may first choice but I do understand getting "deals" mm

·
5,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MM,

I looked for months to find a set of 15x7 aluminum slots to no avail. I don't want Cragars S/S's, Centerlines, Drag Stars, Drag Lites, Keystone Klassics, or any of the other extremely popular wheels. I really wanted to stay 'period' with my wheels, but I just couldn't find a set of four matching wheels for under $600! There's gotta be something out there that I could use, so I just settled for the Vic wheels. Believe me, they weren't my first (or second) choice. They'll have to do until I can find something better. Besides, these were only $400 with 75% tread tires. I'll be keeping my eyes open for a set of aluminum slots though. Also a pair of 15x8.5s for a pair of slicks...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts