Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Following my little problem with John classic cougar I written
15 e-mail at various cougar club and one on this forum with this question: "is john a correct and serious personn ?"

I received ................13 answers and 3 on this forum.
this message is a thank-you e-mail.
I thank everybody for help me, the américan solidarity is exceptional.
I thank in particular logan for his assistance.

Most answer say to me John have a good réputation, he is reliable, just slow !!!

I wait a answer of john for my problem. I live from 2000 miles of he, it's not so easy.

once again my all thanks.....
Laurent.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Laurent, My wife ordered some things for me from John and absolutly had no problems. I talked to John at columbus last spring about some sholder belts and he said he had some used ones and if I wanted to pay for them at that time he would send them to me later in the week. I said ok and then waited like 2 weeks for them. I called John and he said that he had forgot about them and was sorry, and they were delivered 2 days later.

So even with 1 mistake I think he is a honest guy and I will buy from him again. I'm sure there is a explenation for your problem and it will be taken care of mm

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'll attest to the fact that John is an honest guy. He may not be the fastest to get your order shipped but he will get to it. I bought re-chromed back up light housings from him at the 1999 Ford Carlisle show and kept them in the box for over 2 years until I was ready to use them. The one was bent to bad to fit the quarter extension and the other was rechromed so heavy it wouldn't fit either. Called John and told him what the problem was and that I still had the receipt. He told me to send them back and he'd give me the refund including the shipping; no problem. He had problems with his plater guy.
Barry

·
Registered
166 Posts
As a frenchmen myself, I assure you John is honest and helpful. I've sent him may emails in the past about certain parts I would like to order, and he was quick and courteous with his return emails.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I bought a rear deck spoiler from John and received it quite quick.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts