Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FREE XR7 Cougar, Complete - I need to get this out of my
driveway. It has new tires and American Racing wheels. It's been parked for a couple of years.

Email me for details: [email protected]

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
I'm interested, were is it? Neal.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's in California

I should have put this in my original post...

The car is in Felton California, Near Santa Cruz.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
More details

I'm getting more action on this than I expected. I posted this a year ago and no one replied. Anyway.. here's more info:

The car is in Felton California(Northern), near Santa Cruz.
I parked it a couple of years ago because the tail lights were not working. Unfortunaltly I got a job that sucked all of my time and now the car has been sitting unused and neglected.

Before I parked it I put on:

New American Racing Wheels
New Tires to fit
New Holley Carb
New Shocks
New front suspension bushings

The car looks pretty bad now that it has sat outside and has mildew etc...

I really need someone to just tow it away.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
damn!!! i really reallly realllly want this car!! but its almost 400 miles away from here!! D'OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will try to work something out. damn it sounds nice. body work isnt and issue for me. and mechanical issues are that discouraging either.

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
That's like 1900 miles or so from here, at 30 cents a mile tow fee, I dont think its possible at this moment. DAMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
awwwww.... i wanted it :( i wanted to ditch the Mach1 project and drop the 400 hp 351 in there :( damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you sure you dont want to move to like Long Beach or something?? i can pick it up from there so easy. D'OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :(

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
can you email me at [email protected] ? i think i can arrange pickup for the car. i just emailed you about it, but im all excited about it now lol. let me know man. thank you

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
:( D'OH!!!!! now that the Mach1 project of mine isnt looking so good... what am i gonna drop the 400 hp 351C into?? D'oh

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Hey, if your stuck with a car, drop it in my Fairlane, I wont mind. HAHAHAA. My stroker Cleveland (550hp) is for my Cougar.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
actually im thinking of this 69 Stang Fasthback in the neigborhood behind my house. kinda rough, but i think it runs. that or this old Falcon that ive never seen move. i think the Falcon can spell sleeper though. one problem though... i would paint it flat black with DuPonts DP-90 primer.... but thats illegal in Cali....... who is willing to ship me some really cheap?? cmon, contribute to my cause so i can go forth and decimate the populace he he he

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Hey, I can get some cheap here. Pay for it and shipping and I'll ups it over no problem.lol.

Rick

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
WOO HOO!!! Go Canada! lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts