Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1969 Mercury Cougar Eliminator

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=0 width=472><TBODY><TR><TD width=525>Mercury Cougar Eliminator. This is a real Mercury Cougar Eliminator. I have the factory invoice and Marti Report. Acapulco blue, black interior, bucket seats and console. Original 351W, factory Toploader 4-speed. Engine has headers and Edelbock intake, Holley carb - Cobra valve covers, custom exhaust. It could be returned to original very easily.
Price - $ 23,500 or best offer
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=10><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#ffff00></TD><TD>
<CENTER>Call (414) 764-7406
South Milwaukee, Wisconsin US
</CENTER>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

·
Registered
2,260 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
My apologies to the thread starter, yesterday I saw what appeared to be two duplicate threads, I deleted the second one only to notice after doing so that the threads were not duplicate but covered two different cars. Please re-post if you are so inclined and sorry about my mistake!

Regards,

Bob

·
Premium Member
6,980 Posts
My apologies to the thread starter, yesterday I saw what appeared to be two duplicate threads, I deleted the second one only to notice after doing so that the threads were not duplicate but covered two different cars. Please re-post if you are so inclined and sorry about my mistake!

Regards,

Bob
I re-un-fixed it.

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
I re-un-fixed it.
Great, thanks Scott. I tried to do that but thought it was gone. Glad it wasn't (and that you un-fixed it!).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts