Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, ok it wasnt or doesnt seemed totally abandoned.... but at a delivery to a body shop there was this 68 XR7 there sitting in the usual line of cars that most shops have. overall looked solid. the grill front bumper and valance were off of it but as is the usual case with shops, it was probably still around somewhere in storage. the body looked rust free, the interior was all there, but had some tears in the seats. not sure about the engine, but the front end wasnt hanging off the ground or anything, so i bet it at least had one. i see alot of cars out in my deliveries, but not many Cougars. i talked to the guys working, and supposeldy the car belongs to the owner of the shop ( who wasnt there ) and it had been sitting for about 3 years now. all 4 tires were flat and the car was behind a few others. if any locals want to maybe inquire about it, its at a place called Chan's Auto Body ( maybe C & N Auto Body.... had a different name on the invoice i had for them ) its on Normandy in i believe Harbor City. its a complex of automobile repair places. hell another guy there said his uncle had a COugar that he was gonna sell too... i WAS gonna check it out, but he hasnt called back yet. oh yeah... im looking for a 69 to use for a project now. in case anyone knows of a cheap one around that isnt a total heap.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Hey Steve, I talked to my stepdad about the bronco but he hasn't gotten back to me (He never does), as soon as he does I'll tell you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts