Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.

I recently moved and discovered that I have an abundance of extra parts that I want to make a package price for the whole lot.

Many parts include door shells, hoods, fenders, bumpers, door panels, consoles, console parts, bucket seats, interior panels, seats, chrome trim, grilles, dashes, ford and mercury rims, Eliminator parts (rear wing, scoops, wheels, dash bezels), XR7 parts, wiring harnesses, etc.

I have three cougars also, that might be for sale for the right negotiated offer or package price.

1970 Boss 302 Eliminator
1970 Hertz Sunroof Eliminator
1970 XR7 Convertible

I have several other Ford parts and vehicles for sale for the following areas
1993 Cobra, 1990 Mustang......1987-1993 Ford Mustang Parts
1970 Mach 1.........1969-1970 Mustang
1970-1971 Torino (not selling my SCJ torinos yet)
1973-1978-1979 Ford bronco and F-series

Again If someone is interested in making an offer for a partial or package deal contact me via this thread because I do not have internet at my house yet and my email changed.

Thanks Todd

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Drool .

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
I need a set of '69 XR-7 bucket seats.... or at least the seat bottoms. Mine are rusted out and un-usable.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I might be interested in an Eliminator rear wing. What's the condition and what are you asking for it?

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Todd,
are you willing to separate any parts from the package deal you got? I may be interested in some parts if so.I`ll wait for a reply to see if you are willing and ill PM you a list of some parts i may be interested..
thanks
Pat

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Will you accept vital organs in trade towards the Boss 302?

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
^^ YEAH, What he said! I've got something that isnt being overly used at the moment! ;>) <sigh>

I think you would have better luck parting it out unless you don't want to deal with it....how about at least by the "lots" like say the eliminator stuff? I might take a stab at it...are we talking NOS or slightly used?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi Todd, I was wondering about the elim wing but more pressing if you had a set of blue seatblts for 69 vert. thanks kevind

·
Supporting Vendor
1,014 Posts
Todd,

Left you a PM.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi guys....sorry. Just got internet at my new house. I have still been sorting all the parts and have been overwhelmed with settling into the house. At the moment it would be beneficial if someone was interested in a large parts lot instead of selling it off piece by piece.

I live in the morgan hill area of Santa cLara county if anyone was interested to come by.

THanks Todd

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still no large lot takers?? I promise this is a heck of a deal that someone is going to score if they go the extra step and make arrangements to come out to my property. Most parts are for 69-70 cars.

I have a complete sunroof cut from a car, fenders, doors, bumpers, glass, two factory sets of eliminator style rims, houndstooth interior seats, various door panels, mirrors, wiring harnesses, dashes, consoles, dash clusters and gauges, misc interior parts and colors, steering wheels, rimblows chrome trim, etc, etc, eliminator hood scoops, convertible interior parts and exterior parts, convertible tops, convertible glass, rocker moldings, wheel well chrome, and more!!!

I just sold my 70 Mach 1 and that guy left with a truck load of parts! Dont be shy..come on down.

Email me directly instead of pm on here as I dont get on here much.

[email protected]

I am in Morgan Hill , California

Thanks Todd

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Todd,
only people be interested be people like don or john benoit. Cause noone IMHO wanted to buy your collection n then have to try n use what they want n sell the rest.If take the time n piece it out im sure youll make your money n then some..But its your choice of course.

thanks
pat

1 - 13 of 13 Posts