Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
73 XR7 parting out or will sell complete car minus engine and trans has S.C title black interior in good shape (power windows) nice black dash pad, good seats with one split in front good body parts, glass ,9 inch rear,disc brakes everything else ,car is located in Greenville SC area asking $1200 or best cash or trade offer for car

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi what would you like to get for the dash pad and both black windshield pillar and do you have a arm rest console and wheel trim.

·
Contributing Sr Motorhead
5,470 Posts
Pics!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
If you are parting, I could use the front driver side fender, hood, and headlight brackets/housings. Price them if they are for sale.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not really wanting to part the car right now but have a extra hood at a friends that i will sell may be able to find a fender what exactally do you need from the headlights

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is the cowl in good shape on this? I'm interested in buying the cowl if if good shape, especially the upper.
Thanks, Curtis
c d e s a u l o s at g m a i l dot com

·
Registered
67 Posts
Do you still have this car? If so I'm looking for a very good to excellent quality XR7 hood/grille emblem? Please let me know, thanks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi,

I know this is a 6 yr old post, but do you still have any parts from the 73 Cougar by chance? I'm in need of decent tail lights & front license plate bracket.

Please let me know if you can.

Thanks,

Blake Fensler
four80-225-2819

1 - 14 of 14 Posts