Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well took a 40 min trip today to have my Flowmasters put on with some really nice tips, MY GOD it is loud, and i love every decible...lol I will have pics up soon.
On a side note the water pump weep hole just started dripping fluid, so i will be putting on my new Aluminum one after all:)

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
40 series american thunder. They sound soooo evil it's not even funny...well ok maybe a little...lol:evil:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hey Dave did you keep the original manifolds or did you have headers. I was wondering because I was going to install headers and duals on my 71 and wanted to know cost. Also I'll be following your 4V conversion becasue that's exactly what I'll be doing next month (I hope! lol) Maybe you'll be able to tell me the pros and cons of the switch. Great minds must think alike lol

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Gator...lol i do not kow your name...hahaha
Anywho, i kept the manifolds, did not hear too many great things about headers plus they don't work to well with a FMX tranny, also i would be glad to share the 4v conversion with ya when i finally get started...first on my list tho is the water pump...oh well 1 at a time

P.S. the mufflers were 100.00
install was 50.00
tips were 60.00

Total 210.00

:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts