Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my car back from the shop this morning, with new floor pans and subframe connectors installed. All for the reasonable price of 600 bucks. The car handles much better than before.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I have to put in new front floor plans on my 68. Atleast it is becoming lighter with all the rust forming, hahah. I HATE RUST!!!

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
68cap.
never knew your car needed floorpans. the exterior is immaculate,glad to hear its all done now. :)
thanks
pat

·
Registered
321 Posts
68C, I notice you're in Coppell. If you don't mind my asking.

What shop did you use? Also, how is the quality of their work?

My '67 has to have new floors(original Texas car at that)...I believe I'm capable of it myself. I wouldn't be opposed to having it done though. :)

Thanks for your help.

-Rob

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rob,

Southwest Classic Mustangs in Arlington did the work, at a very reasonable price. 817 226 6111.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Thanks 68C, I'll call them and see what they can do.

-Rob

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hey, I just bought a 64 Falcon 2-door post on April 6th. I haven't even seen it yet in person. I'm back in Virginia for military obligations. After my roomate looked under the flooring, he found that the front floor panels were nearing the Flintstones Drivetrain status. I ordered new floor panels from Dearborn classics at $59 each, the shipping was nearly as much on them though. June 20th I get home to start tearing into the car. I've already spent $2350 in parts that have been shipped to the house... waiting for me.... wahhhh... I wanna be home now..!!!

PS, anyone remember me? wahhhhh

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
OC! your back about dang time! good to see your back!

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Post some pictures when you get home.I've always had a thing for Falcons and Comets..

Bruce

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
i will get some pictures of my buddy rays pro street falcon he is doing when i go get my air compressor next week. it will make your jaw drop.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts