Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the floors of two 69 and a 70 cars. if anyone is interested in certain floor panels i will bust them out but if not i am not going to bother. if your interested email me we can work out the details as to what you want because i will be cutting these parts out so the surrounding panel will be destroyed to get what you may want because im not going to spend hours cutting out spot welds its pretty much going to be a demolition job but you can finish them up and install so here is a chance to get some actual cougar sheetmetal and not have to make moostang parts fit. i also have thye shock towers for these as well if anyone is interested.

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh im not charging these i will do it for just the shipping but i hate to see them go to waste.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am having all floor pans in my 70 standard convertible replaced in November '02. Would you be able to ship me what you have left? I live in Cincinnati, OH (h: 513-793-7497, w: 513-634-1187)

Thanks and good luck with your project, Steve

·
Registered
84 Posts
I interested in the floor panels if you sill have them. Do you have ne idae what shipping would be?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Shock Towers

Hi,I am interested in a 1969 passenger shock tower for my Eliminator,mine is butchered.Please email me with details.
Thanks Ed

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry everyone these cars went to scrap end of september sorry all. had to get rid of em neighbors complained.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
i think ill be able to get you the shock towers... im sorry if i take a while, but work takes up a hell of alot of my time, but i have a 70 that i will take the torch to this weekend. they towers are clean and i can save them if you want. let me know if you are interested. as far as the floors... errr id really not to have to ship something that big. maybe some sections?

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
scrap

I wish you were in my neighborhood! I got a pasture surronded by cedar trees, and guarded by locust thorns. My neibors love me and I've never had anything go missing accept a few beers...:xoli: :sun: :pimp: :ylsup: :evil: :bandit:

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i havent had neighbors for years and they just moved in and first thing they did was call the city and send em on my butt. great way to start up a relationship right. Cant wait till they break their nissan down and need to borrow a tool the guy has no tool box in the garage.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts