Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Looks great, Paul! Can't wait to check out your photos when you get them posted. I saw the "other" Cherry Hill Gulfstream Aqua Conv at Williamsburg, and thought the color combination was really sharp! Mine's trapped in the body shop for another few weeks, but I recently ended up with a parts car conv if there's anything you still need.

Talk to you later,
Joe

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Joe,
I had the car in your neck of the woods this weekend. Took a cruise through center city with my family on Sunday. Then we drove out Kelly Drive, crossed over the Strawberry Mansion Bridge, and had a picnic in the Fairmount Park Horticultural Gardens. We had a great time. When you have yours back on the raod let me know, we'll meet somewhere in the middle for a Sunday drive.
Talk to ya soon,
Paul G.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Sounds great, Paul, but I think that won't be 'til some time next summer! You kow how that goes...:mad:

·
Registered
75 Posts
NICE!

I really like what you have done to the car!

I especially like the before and after pix you have on your website...

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
Aqua and white XR7

Catz I am also doing and Aqua and white XR7 Convertable here on west coast.Paul yours looks great.Perfect paint jobs are something even body shops have trouble with so I think you have done real well .I also will be painting mine myself.BTW Mine is 390 and is only 390 in Aqua and white convertable XR7 in the registry.If anyone knows of another I would appreciate hearing about it.I am converting mine to power windows and Cougar SS wheels otherwise it will be all stock and look just like yours Paul.Good job.Catz yaz Ray/Pacificatz:cool:

·
Registered
74 Posts
aqua 69 cougar

Your 1969 Cougar looks great! I sold my 1969 Cougar which was the AutoKrafter's front cover Cougar, also in Aqua and white. It's roaming the streets of Agoura Hill's, California (I think). I miss it. Enjoy your cat. It's a great combination, and yours looks great!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts