Votes: 3 9.1%
  • leave it brown...!

Votes: 5 15.2%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well it's been narrowed down to 2 colors orange and green...the actuall color may vary but i need so help with final decision!
I appreciate all you time and thoughts and i am glad to know that no one has laughed at me:)
Thanks again for your time!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Orange. Strange, because I like green. Orange looks good on that body style, though.

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Well... I have to agree with Pelle.... Both my 73s were Green so I am bias.. But that green sure shined up great! Stock Forest green metalic..... man!! it used to look three inches thick after a couple coats of Ford silicon polish. The only drawback was the avocado vinyl roof

So I vote Green!!!!!

Don

·
Registered
269 Posts
I would make it deep black or candyapple red.

If orange or green are the only options I think the orange is a bit more "in your face" and the green more "traditional". So what do you want to project to people ? Both will look good.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well it's not that they are my only chioices it's just that i have a near mint ginger interior...so i am limited to my choices...but if you can think of other colors please say so!

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
I guess it would depend on type of paint you are going to use, if you are not going for mica pearl or metallic, then the orange, if you are going to do her in pearl then either would look good.

·
Contributing Member
6,137 Posts
Well you probably know by now which color I voted for. But, is it just me or does anyone else think that you're going to have to start thinking up a new name for this thing regardless of what color you decide to go with?

Mark

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL I never thought of that..now i may have to have a thread for a name for her...LOL

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Are you going to go for that light shade of orange or a slightly darker one, I prefer the darker one, I like the hood scoop, it looks cool, if you put the shelby stripes on in black then you can call her Tiger. or Tigger. Do that picture of the front over but with a black roof and lets see what it looks like.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
go for a irus blue
its a 94 porshe blue. Its a deep blue and very sharp.
thanks
pat

·
Registered
209 Posts
Orange all the way! It looks good on that particular body style and makes it look like a bad street machine. Good luck with your choice. Either way, it will look awesome!

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Hmmm, providing the black vinyl will be more matt than in the picture, and the orange will be a shade darker I say that would look good, the black roof, black hood scoop [possible wider as someone mentioned] and black stripes will balance out nicely and give the car an even appearance, no rear spoiler tho, that would be overdoing it a bit. Now, bearing in mind my sex, that I am never wrong and have excellent taste, go get orange......:)

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LMAO ok ok i think i have made up my mind i am going to go with orange!
On a side note i could always leave the top orange, and then add a black spoiler to balance things out or andd a spoiler and paint it body color.
So Dayle in your infinate wisdom what do you think:)

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Nah, I would leave out the spoiler completely, look at the first picture you posted on page 1, the vinyl roof streamlines the car nicely, it may just look odd on the other pic cos' it is too black, has to be a sort of faded matt black, and the orange is more like mustard , on the first pic it is more orange. Maybe Bowl can use his magic to do the pic in the right shade of orange with the matt roof.......

1 - 20 of 25 Posts