Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I had my body work done, I ended up using the 70 rear clip that I had. I now have a good transition, and drivers side rear 1/4 panel. I was going to leave it at the guys shop, but if somebody on here needs one, I can still go "claim" it back.
LMK if anybody needs one..

·
Registered
245 Posts
That is the side of mine that were having trouble with. The car hit a concrete pillar sliding off the road and the previous owner bolted a Century 21 road sign and slathered 2 buckets of mud over it. I tried getting a quarter that had been cut from a car, but it too is damaged. I need one...what's the price? Are you willing to ship at my expense?

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shipping will be expensive, but can be done through greyhound..
Send me an e-mail at
woodsnake4462838 at msn dot com for pictures..

·
Premium Member
764 Posts
That is the side of mine that were having trouble with. The car hit a concrete pillar sliding off the road and the previous owner bolted a Century 21 road sign and slathered 2 buckets of mud over it. I tried getting a quarter that had been cut from a car, but it too is damaged. I need one...what's the price? Are you willing to ship at my expense?
Nate, If you make the deal on this rear 1/4 with Woodsnake and end up needing a OTR destination. You would be welcome to have it shipped to my workplace... commercial destination is sometimes more cost effective.

Gary

·
Registered
401 Posts
I just had a quarter shipped Greyhound and it was $140.60 from Kansas to Savannah,GA. It was in a wood crate frame. The weight must be under 100lbs.

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll have to go over and see when I can get it cut away from the rest of the car. I would be willing to ship, plus crating costs. I don't have any wood stockpiled at the house.
It seems the last rear quarters I shipped, I was able to cover in cardboard, and they made the trip OK...

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Brian,

Although I do not have any direct experince with them, I figure a curb feeler should both be universal - will fit any car and it also should be easy/inexpensive to ship.

Hope this helps.

:buck:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts