Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, there was a thread earlier on personalized plates and I said the state of In nixed the one that I applied for and I have been trying to come up for a new one. My minds been at a blank but my wife come up with one she liked. PURR FCT. Tell me what you think. mm

·
Registered
406 Posts
I think PURRFCT sounds pretty good. It fits too. - Chad

·
Registered
355 Posts
pretty cool, I think!

·
Contributing Member
162 Posts
Great Minds Think Alike...

MM...I'm sitting here looking at a piece of paper that my wife wrote out probably 4 months ago with ideas for personalized plates for the 70 Cat and guess what! :(

PURR FCT is at the top of the list and it's the one I circled as the best. :) Most of the other typical ones up here in Canada are either already gone or don't suit my likes....but that one is excellent! I think you should use it Man...as long as you don't mind sharing it once my beast is on the road! ;) Besides, it will be a B.C. plate so I guess it really doesn't matter...eh! :D

Take care

Dale

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No Dale I dont mind at all, I think I'll go ahead and use that one and I dont think there are any problems since they are from two different countrys. I have to go to the license bureu this week anyway to apply for a lost title for my daughters car that the state of texas lost when she switched it over, so if it has not been taken yet I will apply for it myself. Heck if two Califorina guys give it the OK then it must be alright. I was just thinking if the average Joe would understand it or not. If not who cares right? mm

·
Contributing Sr Motorhead
5,470 Posts
Cougar-related license plate ideas....

Sorry guys, I was in a very silly mood yesterday, (well, sillier than usual ;) ) and Dale's comment on B.C. plates struck me as funny. I know it stands for British Columbia, but it started me thinking. Not a good thing to do to me when I'm half out of it. B.C was transmorged to Before Cougar, then Bad Cat, then Badass Cat. You see how my warped brain cell works? OK, here goes:

BAD CAT
BDASCAT
FASTCAT
FSTCAT
SHOWCAT
GO CAT
MYCAT
MYKITTY
MYxxCAT
SASYCAT
BIGCAT
COOLCAT
KOOLKAT
KEWLCAT
SHRPCAT
SHARPCT
FINECAT
ALLYCAT
GRR CAT
GRRRCAT
COUGRR - Alpha Cat's plate :D
COUGRRR
KOUGRR
COOGRRR
GRRRRRR
HIS CATor HER CAT if you have two
XX CAT or XXXX CAT with XX or XXXX being the year
CHAUNCY - the name of the real live cougar in the first Cougar ads
MERCCAT
PUMA - puma is another name for Cougar
HISPUMA or HERPUMA
XXPUMA
MTNLION
KITTY
GRKITTY
GR8CAT
GRR8CAT
GR8PUMA
GR8 xx or xxxx
GRRR8 xx
FELIX
FELIS - Latin for Cat
FELINE
PURRCAT
PURRFCT
PURFECT
PUDDYCT

Uh oh, wife just suggested LITRBOX or LITTRBX for a Cougar-styled trailer (Like those Mustang-style trailers made from front clips and rear end clips welded together) I've never seen a Cougar trailer though. Somebody could make one. Warped minds think alike.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey that list is a good one. Dale said I had a great mind, but then you come along with that list and the first 3/4 of it mirrors my list so now I guess I have a warped mind!!!! ( I suspected that all along anyway)mm

·
Contributing Sr Motorhead
5,470 Posts
More plate ideas

xx XR7
xxxxXR7
CAT - anyone have a gray VW beetle for MOUSE? I crack me up! :p
CATTY
CATTYxx
KAT
GROWLER
GRROWLR