Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes I need stick and tube for 69 problly all catz 67-70 same as well as 428 so if ya have one I am in need THX Ray:)

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
Ray,
If your not factory correct isn't a big deal Art Carr has a trick replacement setup. It uses a late mobel dip stick and I like the seal better. I got one for my 69 390 C6. If you want more info contace me at [email protected]

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
once again, the junk yard will call me out. you want any dipsticks? or just the FEs? i can get 351 and 302 ones pretty easy, i just see those around there. never saw an FE Cougar out there, if there was a Big Block it would be snatched up too damn fast. and probably all of the parts would go on a Mustang. damn Mustang vendor around here that gets all of the Stangs and Cougars before they hit the yard!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
6T9 yes its bigblock C6 trans dipstick and tube I need. Mine was missing on this catvertable 390 I bought and dam hard to drive w/o it.
Neal what is cost and particulars of the one you mentioned? THX Ray:)

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
Ray,
I payed $42.95 US from a local shop. TCCN has Art Car in the venders section under transmitions. You should do a little better dealing direct. Neal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts