Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got a Facebook business page up and running. It will be a work in progress but I have managed to add some albums of cars we've restored over the years. Some cars don't have many photos as it was before I purchased a digital camera! I plan on scanning some photos and will continue to build those albums - especially Cougar 1. If you have a Facebook account feel free to post a picture of your car. Thanks.

<!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cascade-C ... 3541621400<!-- m -->

·
Registered
391 Posts
It looks great, John. I look forward to seeing more cars posted.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Looks like a keeper John, very nice!

Gotta love Betty White and her comment about Facebook....

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 22em" class="infobox biography vcard" cellSpacing=5><TBODY><TR><TH style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; FONT-SIZE: 125%; FONT-WEIGHT: bold" colSpan=2>Betty White</TH></TR><TR><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" colSpan=2>

"When I first heard about the campaign to get me to host Saturday Night Live, I didn't know what Facebook was," White said. "And now that I do know what it is, I have to say it sounds like a huge waste of time." <!-- jump -->
"When I was young we didn't have Facebook, we had phone book," she said, "but you wouldn't waste an afternoon with it"

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

·
Contributing Member
1,011 Posts
I posted on the white G car. Nice work! The page looks good too. I would be interested to learn if it brings you any business. I am having my web site professionally done and they are trying to talk me into facebook as well. In this economy we need all the help we can get. Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts