Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah, i just barely sent out my registration today for the show. ill be there with the 69 like last year. who else is going? met a few of ya there last year and at the nationals. look forward to meeting more this time.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
I sent my application in 2 days ago. There are a few of us from SD going up, Becci, Lou and myself for sure.

There is a dinner at a restaurant the night before, with security guards too. I'll try and find more info if you are intererested.

·
Contributing Member
6,137 Posts
Hey Tim,

Tell Becci that Mark from E&Y in Cleveland says "hello."

She'll know who you'll mean.

Thanks,
Mark

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok yes this thread is about a month old now, but with the show being only this Sunday, i figured id try to check out how many of you guys are going. of course im still going, youll see my car there and it should be clean lol. Garey... car gonna be done on time? theres always Sharky jk :D

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
I will Drive Sharky!

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
and id let you lol. but its not registered for the show. :( hell if the 69 wasnt ready i was gonna take Sharky. no im not kidding.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I will be there but katherine will not.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'll be ther but my Cat will not be able to make it. She's getting a new front end and power steering....Hope to see the COUGAR well represented....
Larney

1 - 8 of 8 Posts