Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
April 14th 2002 Buena Park CA.
Show is free to get in. 1580 Mustangs and 20 Cougars ok Maybe not that many Mustangs but it sure seems like it. They are showcasing the first generation Cougar for it's 35th anniversary, also 40th of the Cobra and 60th? for the Flathead sorry don't know for sure how old the flathead is. My car is 5 years older than me :D

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
thats it?? 20 Cougars?????????? CMON!!!!!! bring all the cats out people. im already registered, so that means only 19 others will be there. everyone bring your Cougar if you are able to get there. mangy or not, represent. we all know there will be about a half billion Mustangs and we will be thrown near the back with the Broncos like every year, but we might as well show what we got. calling all cats, nappy dirty, kinda running, missing a body panel or two... bring what you got.

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe 21

I don't Know how many Cougars for sure but No joke it is quite a big Mustang show, I agree get the Cougars there by any means. Drag that car there Cinder blocks and all.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
btw how did you make that signature pic thing?? can ya help me make one from before to after pics with my car??

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I am so COOL Huh? Say it and I will make you one. Send me a couple of pics. Do you still use the Avatar I made for you? It looks like it

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
ok, if you want to be called Cooli thats fine with me :D lol jk jk. whats your email again?? and yes thats still the same pic ya made last time. it might be better until i actually assemble the car though to get a good "after" shot

*cough cough * edit *cough cough*

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 9 of 9 Posts