Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Fab Fords show is at Knotts Berry Farm this Sunday the 27th. There is a get together with the Mustang clubs at Wild Bills Restaurant near by the night before @8 pm. They will have security for all the classic cars.

Maybe see some of you there at the show or restaurant!!!!????

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
yeah i know i replied n the other thread but this i guess is slightly different. is this gonna eb like a dinner or something? or just a get together? im tapped out cashwise but ill still show up to meet ya. hell i live less than 10 miles away so its not far or anything.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Arrrgggg...ONE of these years I'll get to that show...:(

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah it's dinner. Casual I assume...not too much I hope either! I'll try and get there early. Some of us from San Diego are staying at the Colony Inn. Stop by, use the pool! Help me wax my car LOL!

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
how casual? jeans and t shirt or CLEAN jeans and t shirt? lol jk jk. cool man ill try to stop by if i can scrape up the cash. ill be out there in teh area anyway cruising around looking at the old Fords out on the street. and i have a limit for waxing cars per day... .. tomorrow that is gonna be filled lol.

·
Registered
246 Posts
If Wild Bills is anything like Medieval Times price wise, bring your wallet. It's $45 a head for dinner and entertainment there. And Wild Bill's is the same type of place, with cowboys instead of knights.

I'll probably have the Cougar at Fuddrucker's in Pas tonight, then I'll see you all at Knott's tomorrow!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts