Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello

has anyone experiences in onlineorders for oversea. i am living in switzerland (middle of europe) and i ve checked the catalogue of mustangsunlimited (http://www.mustangsunlimited.com/). is this a good adress? safe and reliable? does enybody know another good adress for international ordering?

thanks for help

ramon

·
Premium Member
277 Posts
I would suggest West Coast Classic Cougars. Very secure and best service you will find ANYWHERE! Their link is below:

http://www.westcoastclassiccougarinc.com/

Mustangs Unlimited stuff is not always what you think it is going to be and sometimes it is just plain wrong. Just because they say it will fit it dosent mean it will. They are basically a Mustang place and do Cougars as a sideline.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have ordered from Mustangs Unlimted numerous times with no problems getting things here to Germany.

Andy

·
Registered
945 Posts
Yes of course first choice would be WCCC, Don will not stear you wrong. I tried to deal with Mustang Unlimited but what I needed at the time they didnt have in stock. Also try NPD (National Parts Depot) although they too are mustang oriented they were the only place I could find that had instock a carb rebuild kit for my 73 4bbl at a reasonable price :smoke:

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
WCCC and Cascade Classics are the only places I will deal with. Don and John are both stand-up guys and they know their products as well as our cars.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I've yet to have a bad deal via online ordering of parts for my Cougar, and I've used WCCC, RCCInnovations and various other sites

·
Contributing Member
5,865 Posts
MU tends to be expensive with freight as they use UPS. Generic parts are probably OK for MU, Autokrafters and Dallas Mustang.

.... but over the years I prefer to deal with WCCC, RCCI, Cascade Classics or Johns Classic Cougars.

I've only had a couple of problems and I have been buying parts and having them shipped to Australia since 1993 (initially from Ron Johnson at Stang-it RIP)

·
Registered
336 Posts
I've just received a Stant gas cap, from "Car Parts", which Stant assure me is vented!

Most things only take a week at most to arrive. RCCI takes a lil' longer, is it because he don't start making the gauge, until you order it?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Just remember that not all Mustang parts interchange. For example brake lines I am finding out are longer to accomodate the 111 " wheel base. Since it would be tough to do returns from overseas, I too would recommend WCCC. They have been more than fair.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts