Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of exhaust manifolds for sale $50 plus shipping from 50401 @ 22#.
Have been in attic for over 20 years. Will not separate. PM if intrested C60E-9430 and C60E-9431
DSC00872.jpg DSC00874.jpg

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got date codes 7M14 and 8a11, that would make them from Dec 14 1967 and Jan 11 1968. Do manifolds usualy come dated this close? Any offers?

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
I think mine are a day or two apart.....

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
I had many sets recently. I tried selling at swap meets for $5 with no takers. At the last meet, I put "FREE" on them. Still, they would not walk away. Sorry to be a "downer"

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's been about a year that I've been selling off my parts lot. Some of the things that have gone for good money come as a surprise to me. Other things such as these I would think be an easy sell. Since I have already come out ahead now my motivation is to see the parts go to a good home insted of a landfill or scrapyard. These manifolds dont seem to even get many looks on ebay so I have a feeling where they will likely end up. On a side note I did have 7 14x7 cougar steal rims that I took all the tires off of and set behind my shop thinking the were only worth scrap. My mistake by the time I realized people were willing to buy these and went to retrive them they had walked off. Oh well. Should have thrown these behind the shop and tried selling the rims.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I just sold a mismatched pair on Ebay this week: C-9OE-9430-B brought $20.69, C-6OE-9431-F brought a whole $5.00

I was like you just happy to see them get into the hands of someone who might be able to use them rather than end up at the recycler. Well, that and the fact that I've got $25+ for something that I had forgotten I even had laying around..... makes me feel good twice!

Sometimes timing makes a difference on Ebay. I've put some things on there that I had more than one of & it's crazy how one week I can get tons of views & good bids, the next week next to nothing, the next week tons of views & good bids.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts