Mercury Cougar Owners banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I also signed up with it and even though I was already signed up with the Yahoo forums, it was a pain and I'm not planning on going back the way its setup.

Now thats my opinion and its ok, but the rest of you should know that my Hotmail account is now reciving the e-mail that alot of you are sending to them.

How the Hell did this happen:angryfi: :angryfi: ?? Anyway someone should let them know there screwing up and that maybe your e-mails are not getting through.

Dont worry there ending up in my junk mail and I just delete them out. But so far alot of you that I know from here have had them end up there. mm

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
I believe that there waas a setting during initial set up to handle how you were notified of new posts. Sounds like yours got set to send an email for ALL posts! O-U-ch! Try going back in and resetting your preferences.
I know what you mean about YaHoo forums being a PITA. I joined it just cuz, well, cuz, .....?

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
ya i joined what the hey but i two wonder what purpose but just in case newere people unaware of this place or the yahoo group site already can be directed here. I agree the yahoo format stinks and i hate my email getting hogged up every day because i belong to several list. i think it will go by the wayside and most wont bother just like the delphi list for the classic cougars.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I agree, Tim. As Co-Administrator of the Classic-Cougars Yahoo group, I'm really pleased how this site and Classic-Cougars have coexhisted to the benefit of the entire Classic-Cougar community. However, I don't see any benefit to that registry group. It would only cause confusion.

We're in great shape the way we are, let's keep it that way ;-)

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited by Moderator)
I guess at first glance I thought they were e-mails, silly me after I looked later and realized what was going on.

jimk351c You know I told you that I didnt like the other Yahoo Cougar board. Right? No harm no foul, nobody cares. Those who want to go can go, those who dont wont have to, but I think I must have struck the nerve of some with my first post. I didnt mean to, was just stating my feelings about it.

I mean Cleavland Kitty is the one who came HERE posting about the new board. I didnt go over there on my own and then came back here bad mouthing it.

Edited by Logan for Content

I dont mean to offend anyone period, but I cant take that crap. Gotta go figure out how to unsubscribe to the other so called Cougar board. mm

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
New registry???

I believe that some information would be helpful here. A few questions that come to mind.
1. What is the purpose of this registry?
2. Where does this information reside?
3. Who has access to this info?
4. What is the info used for?

Thanks, Cougar Bill

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
hey

Mark, show me where Ray runs off his mouth. No need to be rude, lets keep this fun.

Rick

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
This thread is closed. Personal attacks will NOT be tolerated here. I don't care WHAT the situation is or WHO the people are.

Take this to email and leave it off my site.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.