Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm still looking for my daily driver and no luck. So anyone that sees a good car in the orange county or los angeles area take down the number and send it to me at [email protected]. I'm not really picky anymore, although I would like a cougar or mustang, chevys mopars are ok too...anything old american and fast. I'm looking to spend around $2500. Thanks in advance, you guys are the best.
-kyle-

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Kyle
why are you parting out your 72? Whats wrong w/ it?
thanks
pat

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 72' was more of a project than the seller led me to believe(never using ebay again). Right now I really need a daily driver to get to school,I've been looking for a while with no luck, I only found a damaged 70 Stang' and I'm supposed to go look at 70 Dart this friday. I was just writing this to see if anyone can locate a good car for me.:D
:1poke: kyle:1poke:

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
kyle. any luck in the local papers or you try hemings.com? also try www.traderonline.com they have alot in there to show and you may just find 1 there in that price range
thanks
pat

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've been checking collectorcartrader.com, recycler.com and the paper/pennysaver for about month and a half. You cant get much for 2,500 anymore:( Any cougars for sale?:1poke:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Hope you don't mind if I barge in on your good thread title. :)

I too am looking for a cat. I'm personally looking for a '67/8/9 Car in fairly good condition(<-read minimal rust and body work). In the North Texas area(I wouldn't mind driving a little ways though). I don't have much to spend right now. Seeing how I'll have to sell my Comet to afford the cat. So its up in the air price wise. Probably not more then $2500-3000.

-Random

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
What parts are you selling?

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
here is a 73. says "runs & drives" but it looks like a project car to me.

http://www.dvap.com/carlot/ford/mercury/73cougar/classicvehicle.htm

68 torino gt, looks like it needs work too.

http://www.dvap.com/carlot/ford/ford/69torinogt/classicvehicle.htm

but in the $$ range.

66 galaxie. too bad its 4dor,

http://www.dvap.com/carlot/ford/ford/65galaxie/classicvehicle.htm

poke around this site. you might find a driver or another project.

73 ranchero is sold, dang! i was thinking of nabbing it. itis going to holland of all places. the buyer must really like it to pay for shipping.

Good luck Car hunting,

rich

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
I'd have to go with the 73 ragtop, good price, lots of options and convertables are the best....just my opinion...

Bruce

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I have a line on anice 67 cougar w salvage title, due to flood car has been sitting since 1981, missing radiator, but very nice body, interior. you would need to rebuild drive train, as eng is frozen. every thing else is very nice. geoff 918-686-6410 hm 918-869-8879 cell

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What parts are you selling?

Well right now I'm selling all I have, if there is anything specific, I can go look for it.
-kyle-
P.S. Everyone keep their eyes open;)

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I need wheel lip mouldings! Especially the passenger side rear.
Would also, like a extra set of 14x7 steel styled wheels(see My Gallery)

You got any pictures of what you are selling??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts