Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I may be there

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've got our annual big event coming next weekend - Fun Ford Sunday on September 12th in Vallejo. This is the 14th year for this event too. It's always alot of fun as 100's of Fords, Mercs, & Lincolns come in from all over Northern California & Nevada to show off their iron.

It's a big year for anniversaries as it's 55 years of T-Bird, 50 years of Falcon, and 25 years of Merkur & Taurus. Should see a lot of cool Fords.

ALSO, Ford has killed Mercury at the end of 2010. Looks like no new Cougar in the cards :-(.

As usual we'll have the setup event on SAT afternoon starting ~4PM. We'll stuff goodie bags and have a BBQ.

You may have noticed in the other FFS thread that cars will be parked on a 1st come 1st serve basis. If we can get a count we can plan to meet in the fairgrounds parking lot before entering the FFS area and have all the cats enter together. Let me know by answering the poll and/or sending me an email.

On Sunday:
Gates open at 8:00 AM for those of us showing our cars
10:00 AM to 3:00 PM for the show
Solano County Fairgrounds, 900 Fairgrounds Drive, Vallejo, California 94589

Exhibitor (If you bring your cat to the show you're an exhibitor) Fee: $35.00 at the gate
Event T-shirts are $16 at the show
Information: PO Box 6682, Concord, CA 94524-1682
http://www.funfordsunday.com

It would be great if you can let me know if you're going through the poll or just sending me an email.

·
Premium Member
4,159 Posts
Jeff
I will be there with the Vert.
I think its a great idea to meet up in the parking lot before we enter!
I'll post this on Face book as some of my Cougar pals arent here on the forum.
Juli

·
Premium Member
4,159 Posts
Well we eventually got 11 Cougars there!
the whole show was pretty small from years past they had just over 200 cars pre-registered....
hopefully next year will be a bit better!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts