Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused: You guys were talking about a Ford show in CA and it jarred my memory. I saw either in a magazine or on the web where there was going to be and all Ford swap meet in or around Evansville IN sometime in the early spring. I can't find it now. If anyone has any info either leave it here or send me an e-mail. thanks:D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Kevin, If you find out anything let me know also. I can drive that far. There used to be one in Indianapolis IN. But they stopped having it last year. Buddy

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Kevin I have never heard of one in Evansville, but without looking wouldnt the one in Columbus Oh be just as close for you? There having one this spring and if its anything like the one I went to last spring I highly recomend it, as I plan on attending it myself.

By the way, did you make the all Ford show in South Bend last august? How was it? I was planning on making it but something come up at the last minute, and I'm still thinking about making it this summer. Its only about a 1 hour drive for me.mm

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mark Yes planninng on going to Columbus but I try not to pass up a chance to get parts for my 67. Show in South Bend was great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts