Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, i'm a 17 year old who got a 1972 mercury cougar, i have a 351M and a FMX transmission out of a ltd. I just want to get it running, and looking good. you know barely any rust and good new coat of paint, and everything back together.

·
I thought I changed this?
1,213 Posts
Welcome along.
Wise choice on the 72, they're not to a lot of folks' tastes, but I think they look real nice with a little fettling.

Anything you want to know, just ask, this place is the fount of all knowledge !!

Hey, i'm a 17 year old who got a 1972 mercury cougar, i have a 351M and a FMX transmission out of a ltd. I just want to get it running, and looking good. you know barely any rust and good new coat of paint, and everything back together.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, I love the car. its a beastly car with a big engine!=D I'm excited for the summer so i can working on it. its tooooooo cold out to work on it now

·
I thought I changed this?
1,213 Posts
Cold ?
Pah !!!

I laid a spanner down the other day while I was working on mine, 10 mins later it was frozen to the floor !!!
Thanks, I love the car. its a beastly car with a big engine!=D I'm excited for the summer so i can working on it. its tooooooo cold out to work on it now

1 - 8 of 8 Posts