Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been getting this all day long: The requested URL /php-bin/search.php was not found on this server.

Just me? ( Different networks/machines too)

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Same problem here. I can't use the "Find all posts" feature for any user including myself and I can't click on a link to a thread in an email.

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
The "What's new" (my favorite) button doesn't work. Hero has me worried.

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Can't say I am overly impressed with the (lack of) response. Emailed Helena this morning first thing.

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like I see a shoutbox reply from her.....got the server doc looking under the hood finally....

·
Contributing Member
5,865 Posts
No service level penalties here. Features aren't available and we have to put up with the crap ads as well if not logged in

If it was one of my customers, and I had significant errors on their site for three days, I would be getting nastigrams from contracts people with penalties attached

Heck - we couldn't even raise the admin ......

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hmmm sounds like a prophecy! Well it was Monday morning when I first noticed it - I spent a bit of time thinking it was our network and was getting a bit worried I mighthave to do something besides pretend to work! PHEWW! Glad it wasn't mine - my head would be on a spit and they would be dancing around me like savages. (Insert snide remark here)........

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Where did I lay that pitchfork down last.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts