Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 289-2v and4v ,302-2v and 4v,351w-2v,351C-2v, and 390 engines for sale. I am making a trip to Stockton California in late feb, early march and will deliver. I would like to sell the engines complete, I also have differentials and transmissions and lots of other large parts, If you need a front clip from front floor rails to the rad support for a 68 I have one too. Pricing will vary from $150-600 depending on the condition and item you want. Please let me know if you are interested.
Best Regards,
John Ludorf

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
damn if you were gonna be coming to Southern California id buy the 351W off of you.............. unless you are coming out here of course..........

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have 3 cars in stockton(69 conv, 67 gt4speed,67 2894v) so I won't be getting down that far south, luck for you.
Best Regards,
John Ludorf

·
Contributing Member
374 Posts
John, I'm interested in the 69 convertible. Email me if you are interested in selling.

Regards,
Brian

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Caleb,
I would like $125 for the one engine and $175 for the other. Contact me at [email protected] if you would like some pictures.
Brian,
I am picking up the convertible for a friend. I just get a free trip to pick up my cars.
Best Regards,
John Ludorf

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
At present Pa is too far away for me but if I find 3 cars close to there for a reasonable price that could change.
Best Regards,
John ludorf

1 - 8 of 8 Posts