Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got any plans on how to build an engine hoist or lift.
Have spent a couple of hours searching the web and found nothing.

T

·
0 Posts
rope or tow straps hanging from a tree, soory didn't notice u were in south africa no advanced auto parts there :) wrap them securely around the motor. try to pull out urself or tie to back of car/truck and pull

·
Registered
78 Posts
thebeast78xr7 said:
rope or tow straps hanging from a tree, soory didn't notice u were in south africa no advanced auto parts there :) wrap them securely around the motor. try to pull out urself or tie to back of car/truck and pull
And make sure your health insurance is paid up, while you're at it......

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no advanced auto parts there
Well I was thinking of doing the rope thing, I could catch one of the elephants wandering around in my backyard, and just get them to pull it out, or else I could hire a professional elephant puller trainer, you can get them quite cheap, for about 4 handfuls of nuts, or else I could get a really expensive one for a bushel of banana's, of course that would cut into my banana fund and then how would I pay for the internet. I would have used the monkeys but they are all busy turning the wheel that makes electricity. :)

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Didn't I see Tarzan do something like that on a TV show in the 60's? ;)

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dunno we no got TV, too modern.:) :)

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
http://locost7.info/mirror/tools.php

That is such a cool site, thanks Bob :), to any of you guys into making your own stuff, instead of filling the pockets of overfed corporate slime, go check it out, there is a wealth of information to be had, I think I'm going to stick it in the links section.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts