Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Silvercat
George Lanoue
Crowne Hunter, Inc
[email protected]
408-531-7541

Hello, I have a 28' enclosed car hauler and will be driving from Florida to California. I will wait to drive from California to Florida until I have (1) or more cars to haul on the way back from Florida to California.

I will only take running clean vehicles.
I will take short hauls if I can schedule enough to make it back to California and pay my time and expenses.
You can feel free to call or email me in San Jose California. Info shown below.

NEED A CAREER?
CROWNE HUNTER, INC (my company) has a business opportunity and possible employment for 6-12 Veterans. We are about to launch our Online Classic and Muscle Car Auction. This is the ground floor with a lunch date of May 2012. The 12 Veterans will find ways with our help to register approximately 1200 Bidders/Consignors at CrowneHunter.com/autoauction.html by May so they can be vetted and assigned a bid limit and the auction can launch in May. Candidates will need to attend car shows, contact any person or company in their territory that loves Classic and Muscle Cars and will wish to buy and sell. The candidate will also inspect vehicles with photos and assist Crowne Hunter Inc., the seller and winning bidder with transportation. Feel free to call or email me to discuss. Please check out CrowneHunter.com/autoauction.html before contacting me. You can register yourself (it is free) so you can see the registration process. There is no obligation. The current auction is a "Mock" auction so feel free to bid on various lots to see how it all works. Soon we will have some Go To Meeting events scheduled to explain the entire concept.

Silvercat
George Lanoue
Crowne Hunter, Inc
[email protected]
408-531-7541

·
Contributing Sr Motorhead
5,470 Posts
You should really think about incorporating the January B-J auction in Scottsdale AZ into your business plan! I'm sure that a lot of those cars will need to be transported from AZ to somewhere else!!! Maybe try get your company put on referral for transportation to/from some of the bigger classic car auctions in the country...

Just trying to think of ideas to help a fellow Cougar-nut out!

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
The registration wanted me to input credit card info. Why is this?

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the thoughts. I will keep that in mind. I am hoping not to need to take that route. The current transportation is just to pay some travel expenses as I run around the country with cars for myself and to talk face to face with investors and Veterans interested in our Career Concept.

You should really think about incorporating the January B-J auction in Scottsdale AZ into your business plan! I'm sure that a lot of those cars will need to be transported from AZ to somewhere else!!! Maybe try get your company put on referral for transportation to/from some of the bigger classic car auctions in the country...

Just trying to think of ideas to help a fellow Cougar-nut out!

·
Contributing Sr Motorhead
5,470 Posts
I had a buddy that did car transport for a while... with a 20' flatbed. The going rate (as dictated by the transport brokers) was barely paying for fuel, let alone anything for depreciation, maintenance, overnight accommodations , meals or a salary! To make a living, you need to transport three or more at once!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts