Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just got my 70 351 4spd eliminator running, and just got out of it. I havent drove it since 2000, and since I had priorities, like a new house, etc, its been sitting. I drove it about 10 mikes to seat everything in, and it runs great. Solid lift cam, 750 holley, hookers, gear drive-3.89 rr end. man is that thing loud with the flowmasters, headers, and pete jackson gear drive. Whew, I just had to tell somebody! Now I remember why I bought it! Geoff

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
geoff,
1 of the many eliminators ya have lol... besides the 2 70s and the boss 302 you got, whats the 4th eliminator you own?
thanks
pat

·
Registered
633 Posts
Alright, thats good news, it's always nice when you first hear them run after a while. With all the elims you have it makes me wanna drive to oklahoma just to see them. I gotta get my coug out here soon....It's getting rough with out it. I need my cougar fix....LOL

Tad.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pat, 69 eliminator 351 w auto bright blue metallic white int . concorse quality 10 tears ago. still looks good, My dad and i won cougar nats in 1990 at st charles missouri. Geoff

1 - 4 of 4 Posts