Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
69-70 ELIMINATOR CAMERA CASE TRIM BLOCK OFF PLATE, AND PAD THAT COVERS SWITCHES ABOVE BLOCK OFF PLATE( VENT). ALL GOOD PIECES ALSO BOSS 302 8.000 RPM TACH, AND GOOD BLACK DASH PAD . WILL NOT SEPARATE . PENSIVE , BUT NICE. IF YOU HAVE ELIMINATOR AND NO DASH STUFF THIS IF FOR YOU . VERRRRRRY RAAAAAARE . 1800.00 NO GAMES. THANKS GEOFF .918-686-6410.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
EXPENSIVE IS RIGHT

Nice set up but high maybe. I sold three sets of eliminator dash pieces and a couple of pads last year. $150 to $250 a set. The tach is nice. You might have more luck separating and maybe get more or the same cash in the end. The only thing I would be interested in is the tach as the rest of mine is in good shape.
[email protected]:D

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah its high, but so is everything else for a boss eliminator. you gave your dash sets away . i would have bought both from you. i have had this in storage since 1982. car was totalled, and i kept as much as i could. i will just keep them for my boss. thanks geoff.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Well maybe my prices are a little low but over the last year or so I have sold tons of 428CJ parts and many other Cougar parts as well as three Eliminators; one 428CJ, a 390 GT, and a 351W Sunroof Elim. I also sold a 69 428CJ Cyclone CJ 4-speed car. I only try to get what I paid for the parts or recover my investment. I am always trying to help the "Cougar" community. My "proffit" is the continuation of the hobby for all to enjoy. I am always looking for Cougar parts to either sell when someone needs it or to finish my latest Cougar project. Just let me know if you ever want to sell the tach. I am also in need of a set of door edge guards for my 69. Thanks and keep on cruising.. COUGRRRMAN

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THANKS . if you ever have another eliminator project let me know . i would like to have another one . 69-70 eliminators. 70 cyclone spoiler. ps i too have sold some boss elims, talladega torino etc. IM not in this for profit, but like everyone money is tight . My wife broke her neck on dec 17th . 11 yearl broke his l femur in leg , and we jest had another surgery. 24676.86 so far. im not looking for sympathey, because no matter what . there is still someone out there worse than me . just lucky enough to keep my eliminators though. geoff

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Yes, most certainly the same here, have a great 2003. Glad you have kept the cats as well. They come in handy as a diversion when life sends you a rainy day.( or storm)
I know from past experience. Take care and I hope you get your full price for your great parts. Brad aka Cougrrrman

·
Registered
965 Posts
In another thread, you mentioned having an nos hood for a 69 that was expensive. What do you call expensive? Any other nos parts for sale?

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Eliminator stuff

Im restomodding a 69 S-code, and am gathering up stuff for the car. I dont need the Boss tach, maybe a couple of guys could buy you out and seperate the stuf between them? Im just south of Sherman Tx BTW...
shane aka LiLWrink
I used to race at Caddo a long time ago...:D

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Wait a second

I apoligise, but I just read the thread again, (gulp!) $1800 bucks is way out of my range, sorry, first time I read it I thought it said $180. No offense, I just dont have that much...
shane:(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts