Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I have been steady plugging away restoring a 67 cougar standard from the ground up and will be getting to the headlights/grill section this summer. I would like to convert my headlight covers to the probe motor or whatever most people are doing while I am installing the grills etc. Dont love the idea of taking it apart later you know :toung: So, I have searching these forums for a while now and getting some good info, but the best info seems to be pointing towards an article on TCCN, but the page is no good. Anybody have any info or help with this?

Greatly appreciate any help and just want to say that I have been a lurker here for a long time, without these forums, I would have no idea what to do... but the posts here are a real inspiration.

Thanks!
TJ

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the reply- that is exactly what i have been lookikng for. I had a member here PM me also.

Doesnt look too difficult and will be getting to the headlights sometime to summer, well, thats the plan anyway.

btw, your charcoal paint on that 68 has been my inspiration to get mine done. Im still down to sheetmetal and welding, but saw yours a few months ago and have been obsessed ever since.

Thanks again!
TJ

1 - 4 of 4 Posts