Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok... i was going down the street a while back and i saw an Econoline Van with 15 inch wheels.... AND they had a deep dish version of the hubcaps i have now..... i really like this discovery ...... looking up some info i saw that they are a 15 x 7 inch rim. thats even better..... BUT will the bolt spacing work with my car??? will the backspacing work??? if they will i know i can get a cheap set at the local Laknor auto salvage. they also have the Mustang GT rims for cheap too. i thought about those ones too but i need to run a spacer for them and i dont like how spacers look

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Steve, you dont say what year Econoline. If your talking 60's flat front where the engine sits between the front seats then yes. If your talking later model ford e100-e150's then no, they use a 5x5 1/2" bolt pattern just like the f 100-150's.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DOH!!!!!!!!!!!! i meant the later ones............... the search continues then..... i dont really want to go through the hassle of putting the 17 inch Bullit wheels on... but the world is pushing me to do it... grrr

1 - 3 of 3 Posts