Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
They have almost everything I need too. Or, if they don't have it, they usually get it in a day or two!

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Yeah funny thing though, all those parts that fit a 68 cougar? Most of them must fit in the trunk cause there is no other application for them. Keep seeing a turn signal flasher that fits my 68! Only thing is the 68 just didn't use one of them things. Recon it must fit in the trunk down in the well!

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Oh, you have no idea how bad I hate the word "FITS" on Ebay motors.......Really??? A mazda RX7 turbo fits my 2V 289?? REALLY?? Drives me ape****. I hate all the random grade 5 hardware fastener packages, et,al.....

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Being a Buick old car lover, well I watch Ebay daily for NEW STUFF. Roadmaster was the KING OF THE ROAD back in the 40's, and it really gets my blood flowing when someone will list for example a car this way. "1941 Buick ROADMASTER, SUPER 2-door," Now understand, ROADMASTER and SUPER were TWO different cars, and his car is the SUPER. The seller know such, but is trying to PULL people to his ad by listing it as the very RARE ROADMASTER. It' a SUPER, stupid.

Had to get that off my chest.

Dale in Indy

·
Registered
71 Posts
What you can do is put -fits after your search parameters, I.E. 69 Cougar -fits, that cuts out most of the J.C. Whitney crap.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts