Premium Member
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
246 Posts
"Heated garage all it's life!"

"Driven by two little old ladies!"

All of the old Ebay tricks. That stuff makes me weary of anything anyone has to sell.

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jason,
I know the car, I think he may be stretching it a little but not much. This is a low mile car. while not a highly optioned car it is nice. Neal.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
owned by a little old lady is a gret line. but its not always a good thing. my car really was owned by an old lady. she was the original owner and when she passed away at like 94 or something she left the car to her nephew. he took it over after it had been sitting for a few years and used it and such. then he needed money so he sold it to me with 88900 miles on it. i got ahold of it and here it is today. the problem with the fact that it was owned by a little old lady is that she stopped driving because she kept hitting things. thats not good. the rear 1/4s and doors have had some good sized repairs done to them before and the passengers side fender had been replaced at one time. these were not recent things as there was about 2 paint jobs over them, but they were still there. remember, just cuz it was owned by an old lady doesnt mean anything. some of them cant drive either. hell, my mom has a 96 V6 Mustang that she bought new and its had 4 accidents. uh oh, almosst reminicent of the Cougars past. even the same fender has been changed out......... hmm, hers is low milage too.... 35K miles on a 96....... i smell a future Ebay car lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts