Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All of my lights work,stop turn signal,brake, except the emergency flashers.Are there 2 flasher cans? or the column switch?If I find its the column its going to wait.I can survive the way it is.Oh by the way I inherited a 92 prizm 30 tho. with a whopping 1.6 engine I know its a chevy import.Dose anyone know who built the engine Im thinking toyota?

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
There are 2 flashers behind radio. Right hand is turn signal Left is emergency flasher.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys

Is it the same flash as the turn signals? Oris it a different one?

·
Registered
49 Posts
The one for your turn signals is differant. I just put in an electronic heavy duty unit (7.99) from a local parts store. There is a unit you can get from Cougars Unlimited if the heavy duty isn't "slow" enough for your sequencing box. I believe it's like twenty five bucks or so. That was the one for my '69 anyway. Like I said, before I spent the money on it I tried the electronic one and it worked. Hope this helps. Pat;)

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
solon is.......

south east of cleveland 4 miles east of 271-480 west. or 4 miles east of Geauga Lake/Six Flags Life is good my daughter is a life guard at six flags=FREE TICKETS and Im 1 hour away from Cedar Point coaster capital of the world

1 - 8 of 8 Posts