Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a E-Cat clone being auctioned on ebay & they claim it to be an XR7, I see only Standard with decor group interior, correct me if I am wrong.

·
Registered
242 Posts
No you look wright Jeff i was just looking at it my self. Nice Clone but would of liked to see the int. died black, But nice to see 4V and A/C on the plane Cougar dash. But i like the 1969 XR-7 Conv. 4 speed 390 asking Buy It Know $31,995.00 at $15,889.00 see were it goes... 1 of 47 eng & Tran

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The add is kinda misleading, it says XR7 this and that & I thought nice XR7 E-Cat clone then when I started looking at all the pics it was missing clock/ tach, etc, curious to see where it ends up and if reserve is met, will give me good indicator of what my true E-cat will bring, probably not in is good of shape overall but many more options then that one.

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
Link, Link, Link? Thanks.

·
Registered
117 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
He finally responded...." alright, ease up... car is a regular Cougar with a decor group, my mistake, and I know that... but does have 300HP motor... Mike"....... I guess he thinks the motor makes it ok!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got no response either, XR7 would be of much greater value and I am afraid people who don't know will bid on it not knowing, if that makes sense, LOL, so they are not going to get what they thought they were getting for there money.

Have no fear for the real one is near ! check out the True yellow E-Cat listed on E Bay today !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts